viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Alo?

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I’ll use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading.

My name is Ever Jimenez, but you can call me AndeverForever! :D I’m from Maracaibo, Venezuela, I am 18 years old and I study Comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are Morfo and English. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and i’m in the 3rd trimester.

I LOVE music, I play guitar, violin and piano!(: surfing the net hahaha I like to eat pizza , chocolate and chinese food!

I hate listening to reggaeton, injustice (CORRUPTION) I can't stand people smoking U-U

My dream.... what is my dream? xD ahh sisi! it's to travel around the world(EUROPE! JAPAN!) visit The Eiffel Tower in Paris(niiice) I want to graduate from Comunication School and be a good comunicator.


About English, uhm... English is very interesting and funny hah.
I think English is very important to learn for a comunicator. I listen to music in english most of the time. It’s a good exercise. I can write(but I need to practice more) The most easy part for me is speaking.

See you later! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario